Cultural Bridges in Germany
Cultural Bridges in Germany: A Forum for Young Leaders (CBG)
(Berlin; February 18th - 21st, 2015)
Joining the CBG ForumThe principal focus of Cultural Bridges in Germany: A Forum for Young Leaders (CBG) is to develop a network of young individuals committed to building and sustaining lasting ties within Germany as well as between the country and the rest of the world in the fields of politics, academia, science, media, business and culture, thereby strengthening relationships on a domestic and international level. The network is supported through a diverse range of ongoing activity and is highlighted each year by weeklong seminars for new members to join.
As an independently developed and organized program, CBG offers a unique opportunity to come together and foster wider, deeper Inter- and Intra- German relations on a business, cultural and political level. This in turn will develop a wider understanding of intercultural issues, promote personal growth, and contribute to the creation of innovative policy-oriented solutions to issues affecting the region.
- To establish a long-term, interdisciplinary network of young leaders that contributes on both a professional and personal level to dialogue and exchange within Germany and between Germany and the rest of the world.
- To educate, enhance, and sustain the Inter- and Intra- German relationship through the empowerment of the participants.
- To strengthen professional, economic, cultural, political, and scientific cooperation through close personal and professional relationships.
- To provide the participants with fresh insights and new perspectives to deepen their understanding of the German economic, political, cultural, religious, and social frameworks.
- To support and inspire valuable contributions to civil society in Germany through "Leadership Initiatives" that the young leaders will organize as part of the program.